- Telegram application on your phone or desktop (download it from here: https://telegram.org)
- Telegram username
- DARA bots installed on your MT4 trading platform
STEP 1 (on MT4)
- On your MT4, open any new Forex chart and attach DARA FATHER to it.
- In DARA FATHER Inputs enter your email address.
- Then open a new chart and load a template with a bot that you wish to connect to telegram (e.g. DARA - SATOSHI)
STEP 2 (on Telegram)
- Open up telegram application.
- In the search bar enter the bot name you wish to connect to, starting with @ ( e.g. @SatoshiDARA_bot) Alternatively, you can click the telegram DARA bot links below to navigate to the bot.
- Press Start to initiate the bot.
- Send /connect command to the bot
- Then send your MT4 account number.
STEP 3 (on MT4)
- Refresh DARA FATHER by double-clicking on the refresh button
Your MT4 DARA bot is now connected to your telegram username and you will receive messages on all your telegram devices (eg. phone, desktop, tablet).
IMPORTANT - DO NOT CHANGE YOUR TELEGRAM USERNAME
By doing so you will lose the synchronisation to your MT4 account. For security reasons, only 1 telegram username can be connected to any 1 MT4 account.
DARA MT4 Telegram bots links:
- Satoshi DARA MT4: https://t.me/satoshidara_bot
- Satoko DARA MT4: https://t.me/satokodara_bot
- Sentiment DARA MT4: https://t.me/SentimentDARA_bot
- My Way DARA MT4: https://t.me/MyWayDARA_bot
- Crypto DARA MT4: https://t.me/cryptoDARA_bot
- Momentum DARA MT4: https://t.me/momentumDARA_bot
- Stop-Run DARA MT4: https://t.me/stoprunDARA_bot
Common reasons why you can't connect your account to the telegram
- You don't have a telegram username (create your username in telegram app settings)
- You did not start the DARA bot on MT4 chart first
- You did not refresh DARA FATHER